Nashville's Qualifacts has entered the New York market having been tapped by Astor Services for Children & Families to be its new electronic health record (EHR) vendor.
Qualifacts Systems, Inc. announced today that it has been selected by Astor Services for Children & Families as its electronic health records vendor. The community-based, non-profit organization that provides a variety of education and mental health services for children in the Mid-Hudson Valley region and the Bronx is Qualifacts’ first customer in New York.
Qualifacts’ web-based EHR, CareLogic Enterprise, will help Astor coordinate services at its 30 sites where it serves several thousand children and their families every year.
Said Qualifacts' CEO David Klements:
“We are very excited to be entering the New York market with such a reputable and well-managed organization like Astor,” said David Klements, president and CEO of Qualifacts. “Qualifacts has a proven model of entering new states and building a strong statewide user community in short order.”
Klements concludes, “New York is considered a very strategic market for us, and we look forward to working with the great team at Astor to implement a first-rate behavioral health EHR solution for them that will allow them to extend their ability to serve a growing client base.”
Health care technology company Qualifacts last year turned in record numbers lthat included 32 percent sales growth. In an announcement, CEO David Klements said, “Looking forward to 2012, we remain focused on reducing the cost and risk for providers looking to implement a new EHR. And for those organizations that have already selected CareLogic, we will increase our investments in product innovation to ensure our customers are well positioned for the future.”
Other highlights from 2011 include:
· 39 new behavioral health/human services agencies added to the customer base
· 43 new implementation projects successfully completed, including six EHR collaboratives
· 34 eligible professionals from eight providers using Qualifacts’ certified complete EHR CareLogic Enterprise received first-year Medicaid Meaningful Use incentive payments totaling $722,500 and are eligible for more than $2 million over the life of the program.
· The CareLogic community grew by more than 35 percent, adding 6,000 new users
· More than 1.2 million behavioral health consumers are currently served by CareLogic users
· Qualifacts now serves providers in 23 states with new customers in Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina and Louisiana.
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS