Nashville-based ReviveHealth has captured a national award, having been named Small PR Agency of the Year by PRWeek.
The health care-focused public relations company, the headquarters of which operates in Cummins Station, was recognized at PRWeek’s annual industry awards dinner in New York City last week Thursday.
New York-based PRWeek is a trade magazine offering news, analysis, features and jobs for the public relations industry. It has been in print for 24 years.
The Revive award comes on the heels of a strong 2013 and the best start to a new year in the agency’s history, according to CEO Brandon Edwards.
In 2013, ReviveHealth registered $5.3 million in fees, with 13 percent of the company’s revenue coming from the health services sector, 10 percent from health technology and 3 percent from healthy living.
“We are on a strong growth trajectory, with five straight years of growth and a professional roster approaching 30,” Edwards (pictured) said in a release.
ReviveHealth moved from PRWeek’s Boutique category to the Small Agency category as a result of revenue increasing above $5 million per year.
See all the awards winners here.
Health care communications firm ReviveHealth announced today the creation of a proprietary advisory panel available to the firm's clients. Through "The Sounding Board," the Nashville-based company's clients can access health care strategists who will provide counsel on a variety of considerations.
The group's five founding members are:
• Paul Keckley, health care entrepreneur and policy analyst
• Paul Kusserow, former senior vice president and chief strategy, innovation and corporate development officer at Humana
• Sandra Danoff, senior vice president for organizational transformation and chief strategic planning and business development officer of Duke Medicine
• Dr. Jeffrey Rideout, senior medical advisor for Covered California
• Nathan Kaufman, health care strategist and hospital advisor
"We are known by the company we keep," Brandon Edwards, ReviveHealth CEO, said in a release. "These five experts represent the best minds in health care, and we take enormous pride in being associated with them."
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS