The Arts & Business Council of Greater Nashville today announced the finalists for the second annual ABC Music City Corporate Band Challenge. Preliminary rounds were held the week of March 28 at Tin Roof and judged based on musicianship, appearance, originality/music choice, crowd appeal and overall impression.
The finalists are:
- 1600 Division — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings
- Desk Jockeys — SESAC, Inc.
- Music Square Root — BMI
- Not to Scale — Barge Waggoner Sumner & Cannon
- Rumba — Conexion Americas
- The CIGNALS — CIGNA Government Services
- Three Day Weekend — First Tennessee
- WINDFALL Profit$ — Flood , Bumstead, McCready & McCarthy
The finals will be held on Sunday, April 10 at 6 p.m. at The Wildhorse Saloon.
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS