* U.S. Patent No. D703,975, entitled “Molded mat” invented by Philip C. Huss of Rockvale and Michael E. Franklin of Nashville and assigned to Wearwell, Inc., of Smyrna.
* U.S. Patent No. D703,916, entitled “Pet treat” invented by Peter Sebastian Slusarczyk of Nolensville, April Lynne Gandy of Franklin and Michael Shawn Innis of Miami, Okla., and assigned to Mars, Inc., of McLean, Va.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,717,731, entitled “Hybrid control circuit breaker” invented by Drew A. Reid of Brentwood, Richard M. Elchik of Coraopolis, Pa., and Sandy Omar Jimenez of Monaca, Pa., and assigned to Eaton Corporation of Cleveland, Ohio.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,717,421, entitled “System and method for automatic calibration of stereo images” invented by Richard Alan Peters, II, of Nashville, Shawn Atkins of Nashville, Dae Jin Kim of Nashville and Aditya Nawab of Nashville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,717,131, entitled “Panel system for covering a glass or plastic surface” invented by James L. Richards of Fayetteville, Larry W. Fullerton of New Hope, Ala., and Mark D. Roberts of Huntsville, Ala., and assigned to Correlated Magnetics Research of New Hope, Ala.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,716,038, ent