Magna Bank adds Black
Memphis-based Magna Bank has added Loretta Black to its Nashville mortgage team.
Black is a mortgage loan officer who will assist Magna Bank’s clients in the Nashville/Columbia area.
Black has 27 years of residential mortgage lending experience, including the management of a mortgage loan division and the underwriting and origination of loans. Magna Bank offers underwriting of its home loans.
“Loretta knows every facet of the mortgage process, from beginning to end,” Lisa Reid, executive vice president and mortgage division manager of Magna Bank, said in a release. “Her experience with underwriting and problem solving is going to give our mortgage clients an additional level of comfort when they are buying or refinancing a home.”
St. Cecilia taps Picklesimer as AD
St. Cecilia Academy has added Bryan Picklesimer as athletic director.
Picklesimer most recently worked at Cameron Middle School as head coach for volleyball, wrestling, and track and as physical education teacher.
Picklesimer earned a master’s degree in sports administration from Belmont University and a Bachelor of Science degree in physical education and athletic coaching from MTSU, where he was a member of the Blue Raider track and field and cross country teams.
“Bryan brings a lot of energy and great ideas to his new position. Not only does he have a strong understanding of athletics and physical training, but he is a positive mentor for the girls,” said Sister Anne Catherine, SCA principal.
Prime Health welcomes three
Brentwood-based PPO Prime Health Services Inc., has expanded its sales team with the additions of Jason Collins, Karin Konstan, and Kelly Reitzer as national account sales executives.
"I am thrilled to announce that Jason, Karin and Kelly have joined our sales team where they will be instrumental in leading our regional expansion plans to drive our nationwide business growth,” said Pete McDonnell, Prime Health senior vice president of sales. “Their proven sales and business development skills combined with a deep understanding of our products, services and markets will help us move into the next phase in our company’s history of aggressive growth.”
Zeitlin & Co. adds Eley
Zeitlin & Co., Realtors has announced that Brandon Eley has joined the company’s Green Hills office as an affiliate broker.
Eley previously serves as a contract manager for an asset maintenance company.
Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum selects attorneys for inaugural class
The Nashville Bar Foundation (NBF) has announced 28 attorneys who practice in Davidson County have been selected for the inaugural class of its Leadership Forum program.
The nine-month professional development program will kick-off on Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014.
The NBF Leadership Forum is intended for lawyers with three to eight years of experience, encourages diversity in the practice of law and aids in building relationships among attorneys with diverse backgrounds and practices.
“For the Foundation and all of its Fellows, I am excited to see our new Leadership Forum launch this fall,” said Robert J. Mendes, NBF President. “We expect that the program will nurture high quality and diverse leadership in Nashville's growing legal community."
2014-15 class participants are as follows:
• Jeffrey Allen, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP
• Laura Baker, Law Offices of John Day, PC
• Rebecca Barnett, Stites & Harbison, PLLC
• Joshua Burgener, Wiseman Ashworth Law Group, PLC
• Grover Collins, The Collins Law Firm, PLLC
• Alicia Cottrell, Butler Snow, LLP
• Jeff Gibson, Neal & Harwell, PLC
• Allen Grant, Morgan & Akins, PLLC
• Sheryl Guinn, Law Office of Sheryl Guinn
• William Hicky, William B. Hicky, Attorney at Law
• Lauren Kilgore, Bowen Hayes & Kreisberg, PLC
• Whitney Henry Kimerling, Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop , PC
• Emily Lamb, Metropolitan Department of Law
• Jennifer Lankford, Cornelius & Collins, LLP
• Joseph McKinney, Dickinson Wright, PLLC
• Josh Mullen, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
• Tony Orlandi, US District Court-Middle District of TN
• Bart Pickett, Law Offices of Julie Bhattacharya Peak
• Rachel Rosenblatt, Littler Mendelson, PC
• Lindsay Schenk, Frost Brown Todd LLC
• Rebekah Shulman, Waddey & Patterson, PC
• Elizabeth Sitgreaves, Dodson Parker Behm & Capparella, PC
• Lauran Sturm, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
• Taylor Sutherland, Sutherland & Belk, PLC
• Jennifer Wade, Law Offices of Jennifer Wade
• Dannelle Walker, TN State Board of Education
• Charlotte Wolfe, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC
• Gulam Zade, Garfinkle, McLemore & Young, PLLC
Tuck Hinton names Baird interior designer
Holly Baird has joined Tuck Hinton Architects as an interior designer, according to Mary Roskilly.
Baird has more than 10 years of commercial design experience and is currently involved in projects at Lipscomb University and Acxiom Nashville.
“Holly’s breadth of experience and knowledge enhances the Interior Design capabilities of Tuck Hinton Architects, and we are thrilled to have her as a part of our team,” Roskilly said in a release.
Baird previously worked for the State of Tennessee in the Real Estate and Asset Management, General Services Department.
Baird is a 2003 graduate of the New York School of Interior Design in New York City. She also earned a B.A. in political science and art/art history from Vanderbilt University. Baird is pursuing a MBA with a concentration in nonprofit management from Lipscomb University.
Father Ryan adds three board members, three administrators
Father Ryan High School has named three local business executives to its board of trustees and three administrators.
According to Jim McIntyre, board president, Tom Bauer, Lee Clark and Jack Polson join the board beginning July 1 of this year.
“These three individuals bring diverse and very successful backgrounds to our board, enhancing further the strength of this group,” McIntyre said.
Relatedly, Kristi Allen, Jennifer Anton and Andrew Cupit have been added to the school’s administration team, according to McIntyre.
Allen is joining the school’s administration as Anton will fill the newly created position of assistant academic dean. And Cupit will serve as the school’s technology integration specialist.
Send personnel information to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS