Saint Thomas Health officials announced today it has restructured its leadership team.
Dawn Rudolph, currently president and CEO of Saint Thomas West Hospital, will become chief experience officer for Saint Thomas Health, while Bernie Sherry, currently president and CEO of Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, will become president and CEO of Nashville Inpatient Operations for Saint Thomas Health.
The move follows the July 11 announcement that Saint Thomas Health has renamed its five hospitals in Middle Tennessee.
“As we continue to further unite our system as ‘one healing community,’ we understand the importance of integrating and standardizing practices across our facilities,” Dr. Mike Schatzlein, president and CEO of Saint Thomas Health, said in a release. “With our recent name change, we promised our community consistent, excellent care. I am confident Dawn and Bernie are the people who will guide our system in fulfilling that promise.”
As chief experience officer, Rudolph will focus on operationalizing patient, physician and family experience strategies across all facilities.
“With the rise of accountable care organizations, patient loyalty can mean the difference between success and failure, making satisfaction an organizational imperative,” Schatzlein said. “Most important, delivering a positive experience is essential to the core mission of the Saint Thomas Health ministry. It’s the right thing to do.”
As president and CEO of Nashville Inpatient Operations, Sherry will oversee operations at both Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Saint Thomas West Hospital. He will help to accelerate synergy between the two Nashville-based facilities including rationalization of service lines and capital allocation.
The aforementioned five Saint Thomas hospitals are now known as the following:
• Saint Thomas West Hospital (formerly Saint Thomas Hospital)
• Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital (formerly Baptist Hospital)
• Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital (formerly Middle Tennessee Medical Center)
• Saint Thomas Hickman Hospital (formerly Hickman Community Hospital)
• Saint Thomas Hospital for Spinal Surgery (formerly The Hospital for Spinal Surgery)
- BRASWELL, ROBERT
- GARRETT, JOHNNY C EXECUTOR; GARRETT, JOHNNY C IV EXECUTOR; GARRETT, ANN BIGGER ESTATE; GARRETT, TIMOTHY M EXECUTOR
- GARRETT, TIMOTHY M EXECUTOR; GARRETT, ANN BIGGER ESTATE; GARRETT, JOHNNY C EXECUTOR; GARRETT, JOHNNY C IV EXECUTOR
- GARRETT, JOHNNY C IV EXECUTOR; GARRETT, JOHNNY C EXECUTOR; GARRETT, ANN BIGGER ESTATE; GARRETT, TIMOTHY M EXECUTOR