Downtown-based CapStar has completed the integration of the computer systems of American Security Bank & Trust, the Sumner County lender it acquired earlier this summer.
CapStar officials, who now lead an institution with almost $1 billion of assets, also have reached out to more than a dozen active and retired Sumner business people to be part of an advisory board that will help identify opportunities to grow further in that county. American Security had assets of about $165 million before being acquired.
The Sumner advisory board includes:
• Roger Batey of Batey Construction and Realty
• CPA Carl Davis of Carl A. Davis & Co. in Hendersonville
• Gwen Dowland, Realtor at Re/Max Choice Properties
• Earl Fischer, chairman of the Gallatin Economic Development Agency
• Mike Gaughan, Realtor at Re/Max Choice Properties
• Developer L.A. Green
• Philip Kyle, retired
• Dr. Sid King, managing partner of Sumner Medical Group
• Retired real estate investor Len Little
• Scott Ramsey, president and CEO of the Nashville Sports Council
• Jay Roney, a senior VP of commercial lending at CapStar
• Mark Thomas, the retired president and CEO of American Security
• Rick Turner, division vice president of The Rogers Group in Gallatin