Tri State Distribution of Sparta had two patents issued:
1. U.S. Patent No. 8,210,351, entitled “Labeling system with multiple designs for prescription containers” invented by Joseph A. Miceli of Spencer, and David A. Miceli of Reno, Nev.
2. U.S. Patent No. 8,209,944, entitled “Custom dispensing of prescription pharmaceuticals” invented by Joseph A. Miceli of Spencer, and David A. Miceli of Reno, Nev.
Other patents naming inventors from Middle Tennessee:
* U.S. Patent No. D662,996, entitled “Combined plush toy and stool” invented by Sharon L. Goforth of Grimsley.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,214,229, entitled “Method and system for creating a network of medical image reading professionals” invented by Curtis J. Thorne of Nashville and Gregg Phillip Allen of Franklin and assigned to Premerus, LLC of Franklin.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,212,164, entitled “Outside the door racking and interlock” invented by Rodger Dale Waynick, Sr. of Murfreesboro and assigned to Schneider Electric USA, Inc. of Palatine, Ill.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,933, entitled “3.3.0 bicyclic GlyT1 inhibitors and methods of making and using same” invented by Craig W. Lindsley of Brentwood, P. Jeffrey Conn of Brentwood, Douglas J. Sheffler of Nashville, and Richard Williams of Bangor North Down, Ireland, and assigned to Vanderbilt University of Nashville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,152, entitled “Tension fixation system” invented by Hemal P. Mehta of Clarksville, Brian D. Snyder of Westwood, Mass., Edward J. Vresilovic of Ardmore, Pa., and John A. Muller of Boston, Mass., and assigned to Mass Modular Spine Group, Inc. of Westwood, Mass.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,210,592, entitled “Console storage retention structure” invented by Nicholas Spitler of New Hudson, Mich., and Nobutaka Takeuchi of Saitama, Japan, and assigned to Nissan North America, Inc. of Franklin.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,210,299, entitled “Adjustable mounting bracket and method for securing a part in place” invented by Brent Streeter of Clarksville, and assigned to Behr America, Inc. of Troy, Mich.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,214,266 entitled “Brochure inventory and distribution tracking system” invented by Robert E. Ogle of Sevierville and Stephen T. Williams of Sevierville, and assigned to Impact Marketing, LLC of Sevierville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,213,457, entitled “Upstream bandwidth conditioning device” invented by David Kelma of Madisonville and Tab Kendall Cox of Baldwinsville, N.Y., and assigned to John Mezzalingua Associates, Inc. of East Syracuse, N.Y.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,212,671, entitled “Passive microwave fire and intrusion detection system” invented by David J. Icove of Knoxville and Carl T. Lyster of Knoxville and assigned to Icove and Associates, LLC of Knoxville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,681, entitled “Biohydrogen production by an artificial enzymatic pathway” invented Jonathan Mielenz of Knoxville, and Yi-Heng Percival Zhang of Blacksburg, Va., and assigned to Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc. of Blacksburg, Va.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,210,963, entitled “Device for improving a golf swing” invented by Carl Papa of Knoxville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,210,774, entitled “Guided boring machine and method” invented by David A. Vidovic of West Salem, Ohio and Michael W. Thomas of Warsaw, Ohio and assigned to Astec Industries, Inc. of Chattanooga.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,210,612, entitled “Tension fabric lumbar support system” invented by Mark D. McClung of Grandview, Chad E. Adams of Perrysburg, Ohio, and Larry P. LaPointe of Temperance, Mich., and assigned to La-Z-Boy Incorporated of Monroe, Mich.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,210,420, entitled “Composite biaxially textured substrates using ultrasonic consolidation” invented by Craig A. Blue of Knoxville and Amit Goyal of Knoxville, and assigned to UT-Battelle, LLC of Oak Ridge.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,831, entitled “Method to use a synergistic composition” invented by John R. Leeper of Germantown and assigned to Riceco, LLC of Memphis.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,199, entitled “Filter cartridge” invented by Randel D. Harbur of Germantown, and Lester E. Holmes of Southaven, Miss., and assigned to Parker-Hannifin Corporation of Cleveland, Ohio.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,179, entitled “System, device and methods for replacing the intervertebral disc with a magnetic or electromagnetic prosthesis” invented by Fred J. Molz, IV of Collierville, Thomas Carts of Memphis, Aurelien Bruneau of Memphis, Eric C. Lange of Collierville, Matthew M. Morrison of Cordova, Jonathan Dewey of Memphis, and Kent M. Anderson of Memphis, and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,178, entitled “Intervertebral implant with a pivoting end cap” invented by Anthony J. Melkent of Memphis, Eric A. Potts of Indianapolis, Ind., and Stanley T. Palmatier of Olive Branch, Miss., and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,175, entitled “Articular disc prosthesis and method for implanting the same” invented by Lukas Eisermann of Memphis and Eddie F. Ray, III of Collierville, and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,151, entitled “Devices and methods for dynamic spinal stabilization and correction of spinal deformities” invented by Carlos E. Gil of Collierville, Jason Michael May of Cordova, Aleksandr G. Zolotov of Collierville, and Frank J. Schwab of New York, N.Y., and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,149, entitled “Elongated members with expansion chambers for treating bony members” invented by Jeff R. Justis of Memphis and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,148, entitled “Prostheses for locking an artificial disc in an intervertebral disc space” invented by Jeffrey Zhang of Collierville and Randy N. Allard of Germantown and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,211,146, entitled “Implantable device and method of forming” invented by Jeffrey R. Justis of Memphis, Henry Keith Bonin, Jr. of Memphis, Christopher M. Patterson of Memphis, Dimitri K. Protopsaltis of Memphis, and Jonathan M. Dewey of Sunnyvale, Cal., and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic of Warsaw, Ind.
Compiled by Matthew C. Cox of intellectual property law firm Waddey & Patterson P.C.
- ALEX B FRUIN INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDACE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDANCE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; FRUIN, ALEX B TRUSTEE; FRUIN ALEX B INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC, CANDACE F TRUSTEE; STEFANSIC CANDACE F INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC CANDANCE F INHERITANCE TRUST
- ROSS, BRIDGETT D
- COOKE, ETHEN LANYARD TRUSTEE; COOKE, ETHEN LEWIS ESTATE
- JACOBS, JESSICA ALEXANDRA; JACOBS, ERIKA BESS