Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee has named three new members to their board of directors.
The new additions are:
• Beth Chase, president and CEO of C3 Consulting
• John Flanigan, senior vice president of global supply chain at Dollar General
• Ken Watkins, director of marketing at UPS
"The three donations that are pillars to helping Second Harvest execute our mission to solve hunger issues in our community are food, time and money," said Jaynee Day, president and CEO of Second Harvest. "The time these individuals donate in serving on our board of directors is critical to the continued fight against hunger in Middle Tennessee, and we are thrilled to have such a prestige list of local leaders joining in our mission."
- FAHLEKAMP, BROOKE FEYE; KEPLEY, JOHN; KEPLEY, BROOKE FAYE; KEPLEY, BROOKE F
- GLENN, JEREMY; GRAYSON, THERESE S; GRAYSON, ALAN L
- CRABTREE DAVID P GREEN HILLS FAMILY INVESTMENTS LLC; DAVID P CRABTREE GREEN HILLS FAMILY INVESTMENTS LLC; HTC VI PARTNERS
- HAMMOND, GRANT; RADER, ERIC STACEY; RADER, KRISTIN