Cassidy Turley has been tapped to lease and manage eight area properties totaling 600,000 square feet, adding about 3 percent to its regional management portfolio. The new buildings are:
- The McEwen Building, a 175,000-square-foot Class-A office property in Cool Springs recently purchased by KBS Realty Advisors. Cassidy Turley’s Jim Smith and Drew Robinson will lease the office space and Peggy Sells will lease the retail space in the building. Carolyn Riddle will handle the property management.
- The Westpark Building and Tractor Supply Building, totaling 200,000 square feet of office space in Maryland Farms owned by Prudential Real Estate Investors. Cassidy Turley’s Jim Smith will lease these properties. Kim Smith will handle the property management.
- Three office buildings totaling 79,000 square feet in Corporate Park on Metroplex Drive owned by Corporate Park Investment Partners. Cassidy Turley’s John Choate and Perry Gooch will lease these buildings. John Rouwenhorst will oversee property management.
- A 77,775-square-foot mixed-use property located in the heart of downtown Nashville that is home to B.B. King’s. The building is owned by 148 2nd Avenue North Partners. Cassidy Turley’s Whit McCrary will lease this building. Debora Shoulders will handle the property management.
- Willow Trace II, a 70,000-square-foot flex facility on Fesslers Parkway and owned by Blevins Family Investments. Cassidy Turley’s Charley Hankla and David Creed will lease this building. Debora Shoulders will handle the property management.
Cassidy Turley’s Nashville office manages more than 22 million square feet in 130 buildings and leases 38.4 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space in Middle Tennessee.