* U.S. Patent No. 8,335,700, entitled “Licensed professional scoring system and method” invented by Frank M. Zizzamia of Avon, Conn., John R. Lucker of Simsbury, Conn., and Karl J. Knable of Indianapolis, Ind., and assigned to Deloitte Development LLC of Hermitage.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,335,653, entitled “System and method of evaluating crop management” invented by Dale A. Simpson of Lascassas, Michael A. Pruett of Mankato, Minn., and William E. Preller of Hudson, Ill., and assigned to CNH America LLC of Racine, Wis.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,334,774, entitled “Book product with concealed security device” invented by Dale Hunt Nichols, Sr., of Nashville and assigned to Smartguard, LLC, of Nashville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,890, entitled “Filter cartridge having a filter within a filter, and an endplate sealing structure on an outer filter element” invented by Aaron M. Wells of Cookeville, Terry W. Shults of Cookeville, Ismail C. Bagci of Cookeville, Dean Olson of Cookeville, Zemin Jiang of Cookeville, Kevin C. South of Cookeville, Hendrik Amirkhanian of Cookeville, Jeffrey B. Sharp of Cookeville, Melvin Douglas McCormick of Cookeville, Jeffrey A. Husband of Cookeville, Donna Butler of Cookeville, Chad T. Brummitt of Algood, Peter K. Herman of Stoughton, Wis., David P. Genter of Columbus, Ind., Norman C. Blizard of Columbus, Ind., Wassem Abdalla of Quimper, Fr., Michael J. Conner of Stoughton, Wis., and Barry M. Verdegan of Stoughton, Wis., and assigned to Cummins Filtration IP, Inc., of Minneapolis, Minn.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,228, entitled “Tire changer with attached inflation cage” invented by Charles L. Cunningham of Nashville, and assigned to Hennessy Industries, Inc., of LaVergne.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,335,363, entitled “Method for image reconstruction of moving radionuclide source distribution” invented by Seung Joon Lee of Knoxville, Alexander V. Stolin of Newport News, Va., John E. McKisson of Hampton, Va., and Mark Frederick Smith of Catonsville, Md., and assigned to Jefferson Science Associates, LLC, of Newport News, Va.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,335,130, entitled “Acoustic energy array and system” invented by John M. Leslie of Jonesborough and James M. Leslie of Pocatello, Idaho.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,334,616, entitled “Photovoltaic integrated variable frequency drive” invented by Arshad Mansoor of Oak Ridge, Satish Rajagopalan of Knoxville, Faisal Habib Khan of Knoxville and Jih-Sheng Lai of Blacksburg, Va., and assigned to Electric Power Research Institute, Inc., of Charlotte, N.C.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,334,513, entitled “Imaging for evaluating performance characteristics” invented by Raymond Earl Garvey, III, of Loudon and Robert Darrell Skeirik of Knoxville and assigned to CSI Technology, Inc., of Wilmington, Del.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,952, entitled “Dose synthesis module for biomarker generator system” invented by Ronald Nutt of Friendsville, Anthony M. Giamis of Knoxville and Aaron McFarland of Knoxville and assigned to ABT Molecular Imaging, Inc., of Knoxville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,116, entitled “Inspection vehicle for a turbine disk” invented by Benjamin Bachman of Athens, Paul J. Boone of Bethel Park, Pa., Jeffrey Monaco of McDonald, Pa., Tom Nenno of Murrysville, Pa., Richard Fredenberg of Harrison City, Pa., and Corey Adamonis of Latrobe, Pa., and assigned to Westinghouse Electric Company LLC of Cranberry Township, Pa.
* U.S. Patent No. D672,574, entitled “Towel cabinet” invented by Sidney Wilson, Jr., of Jackson.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,894, entitled “Multi-level filter device” invented by Theophilus B. Terry of Somerville and assigned to Theophilus B. Terry, III, of Somerville.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,791, entitled “Medical implant with tie configured to deliver a therapeutic substance” invented by Thomas A. Carls of Memphis and Newton H. Metcalf, Jr., of Memphis, and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic, Inc., of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,697, entitled “Diagnostic kits and methods for diagnosis of axial pain with or without radiculopathy” invented by William F. McKay of Memphis, Jeffrey M. Gross of Memphis, Hai Trieu of Cordova, Josee Roy of Germantown, Susan J. Drapeau of Cordova, Michael J. Schendel of Andover, Minn., and Andrew J. Lowenthal Walsh of St. Paul, Minn., and assigned to Warsaw Orthopedic, Inc., of Warsaw, Ind.
* U.S. Patent No. 8,333,525, entitled “Click pen applicator device and method of using same” invented by Robert C. Johnson of Memphis, James C. Wightman of Livingston, N.J., Michael Furey of Holtsville, N.Y., and Jeff Hayet of Wayne, N.J., and assigned to MSD Consumer Care, Inc., of Memphis.
Compiled by Matthew C. Cox of intellectual property law firm Waddey & Patterson P.C.