East Nashville office developers Paro South on Monday purchased 615 Main for $2.7 million.
Principal Christian Paro said he plans an expansion of the concept he employed down the street at 625 Main (and seen at left).
"We are expanding our concept here at Paro South Creative Suites," Paro said. "615 Main Street will be rebranded: Center 615. The Hardaway Construction Corp. is staying and leasing back about 45 percent of the building. The remaining 55 percent will be more office suites ranging in size from 150 square feet to 1,000-plus. The new facility will feature a roof deck, two conference rooms, two break areas and reception service. There will also be exterior renovations."
Paro said the first phase of work on the East Nashville building will be complete in April 2013. DWC will serve as general contractor on the project, while IDS is the architect. A segment of the building is seen in this image courtesy of Google Maps.
- ALEX B FRUIN INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDACE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDANCE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; FRUIN, ALEX B TRUSTEE; FRUIN ALEX B INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC, CANDACE F TRUSTEE; STEFANSIC CANDACE F INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC CANDANCE F INHERITANCE TRUST
- ROSS, BRIDGETT D
- COOKE, ETHEN LANYARD TRUSTEE; COOKE, ETHEN LEWIS ESTATE
- JACOBS, JESSICA ALEXANDRA; JACOBS, ERIKA BESS