The biggest stories posted on NashvillePost.com this fall extended the real estate theme that picked up steam this summer. There's the big West End Summit news and word of an Indianapolis developer's ambitious plans near Vanderbilt as well as — of course — two of our Headline Homes features. But there's also a big food biz thread running our list, evidence that you were quite intrigued by the pending Middle Tennessee arrival of a number of new dining concepts. Or maybe we just hit you with those stories right before lunch time...
All of us here thank you for your support of the Post and wish you a very happy and restful Thanksgiving. We'll see you back here Monday.
1. CRE execs arrested at Berry Hill pub
Gulch tower developer booked on resisting arrest, public intoxication charges
2. HCA division relocations to jumpstart West End Summit
Parallon, Sarah Cannon Research Institute to anchor long-awaited Midtown project
3. Seafood-and-chicken chain looks to build local network
Franchisees aiming for three units in next 15 months, at least two more after that
4. Opry Mills lands three more tenants
Two national food chains joining Earthbound
5. Headline Homes: October 2012
Alan Jackson unloads Center Hill Lake spread, record producer takes loss on Oak Hill estate, and more...
6. Headline Homes: September 2012
On this month’s list: The son of HCA’s former CEO, a talk show host, a Bristol Development principal, and more...
7. Two more restaurant chains target Music City
Carolina, Atlanta franchisors want to open almost 30 outlets across state by 2017
8. Major mixed-use development planned for 21st Avenue
Vanderbilt-area project to sit on site where 21st, Broadway, Division converge
9. Hill, GBT unveil Streets of Brentwood plan
Developers eye almost 1M square feet at Franklin Road, Maryland Way
10. Dollywood pulls out of water park venture
Gaylord REIT conversion changes partner's plans, too
To check out some of our past Top Reads features, click here.
- FAHLEKAMP, BROOKE FEYE; KEPLEY, JOHN; KEPLEY, BROOKE FAYE; KEPLEY, BROOKE F
- GLENN, JEREMY; GRAYSON, THERESE S; GRAYSON, ALAN L
- CRABTREE DAVID P GREEN HILLS FAMILY INVESTMENTS LLC; DAVID P CRABTREE GREEN HILLS FAMILY INVESTMENTS LLC; HTC VI PARTNERS
- HAMMOND, GRANT; RADER, ERIC STACEY; RADER, KRISTIN