Avenue Bank has promoted one of its co-founders to senior vice president and commercial real estate team leader.
Seth Butler helped launch Avenue in 2007 after spending a decade at Regions Bank and its local predecessor, First American. He is a graduate of Emory University, where he earned bachelor’s degrees in math and economics.
Avenue also has made a number of other personnel moves:
• Andres Tapia has been named VP and Bank Secrecy Act officer. He started with the bank in 2007 and was most recently bank support manager. Tapia brings more than a decade of experience in banking and was previously also at Regions.
• David Driggs is a new VP and mortgage loan officer. He has more than 20 years of experience in mortgage lending and has managed teams that produced more than $100 million in annual loan volume.
• Richard Stone has joined Avenue’s commercial team as a commercial relationship manager. He was previously at Capital Bank (the former GreenBank) and MidSouth Bank.
- BRASWELL, ROBERT
- GARRETT, JOHNNY C EXECUTOR; GARRETT, JOHNNY C IV EXECUTOR; GARRETT, ANN BIGGER ESTATE; GARRETT, TIMOTHY M EXECUTOR
- GARRETT, TIMOTHY M EXECUTOR; GARRETT, ANN BIGGER ESTATE; GARRETT, JOHNNY C EXECUTOR; GARRETT, JOHNNY C IV EXECUTOR
- GARRETT, JOHNNY C IV EXECUTOR; GARRETT, JOHNNY C EXECUTOR; GARRETT, ANN BIGGER ESTATE; GARRETT, TIMOTHY M EXECUTOR