The Nashville Business Coalition, a political action committee formed more than a decade ago to push a pro-development agenda in local politics, has added six area executives to its board.
The six are:
• Greg Adkins, CEO of the Tennessee Hospitality Association, the group representing Tennessee’s lodging and dining establishments and related businesses
• Margaret Dolan, vice president of community relations at Ingram Industries
• Bill Lee, CEO of Lee Company, an HVAC contractor and facilities manager
• Lee Mollett of The Mollett Group
• David Swett Jr. of Swett’s Restaurant
• Chris Whitson, a member at Sherrard & Roe focused on financings, mergers and acquisitions
Chairing the NBC this year is Don Klein of the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors. He takes over from Dan Haskell of Gullett Sanford Robinson & Martin. The NBC's vice chair for 2012 is Brack Reed of Gresham Smith & Partners.
- ALEX B FRUIN INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDACE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDANCE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; FRUIN, ALEX B TRUSTEE; FRUIN ALEX B INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC, CANDACE F TRUSTEE; STEFANSIC CANDACE F INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC CANDANCE F INHERITANCE TRUST
- ROSS, BRIDGETT D
- COOKE, ETHEN LANYARD TRUSTEE; COOKE, ETHEN LEWIS ESTATE
- JACOBS, JESSICA ALEXANDRA; JACOBS, ERIKA BESS