Aubrey "Trey" Harwell III has been named 2009 president of the Nashville Bar Association.
A partner at Neal & Harwell, he is a 1995 graduate of Vanderbilt Law School who served as a law clerk for Judge Thomas Wiseman Jr. of the United States District Court after graduating. He joined Neal & Harwell in 1996 and was elected to NBA's board of directors in 2006.
The other officers of the 2009 NBA Board are:
- Jonathan Cole of Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, president-elect
- Hon. Angie Blackshear Dalton of Davidson County General Sessions Court, first vice president
- Mike Catalano, Clerk of the Tennessee Appellate Courts, second vice president
- Laura Smith Tidwell of Nashville Electric Service, secretary
- Rich Littlehale of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, treasurer
- Patricia Eastwood of Caterpillar Financial Services, assistant treasurer
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS