Former Second Circuit Court Judge Marietta Shipley, who earlier this year founded The Mediation Group of Tennessee LLC, announced the addition of five lawyers to her group.
The new appointees are:
• Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis attorney and former Tennessee Attorney General Paul Summers;
• Farmer & Luna PLLC attorney and former state Commissioner of Commerce and Insurance Paula Flowers;
• Stites & Harbison partner, litigator and mediator Barbara Moss;
• Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Rachel Waterhouse, who also remains in private practice; and,
• Retired Chancery Court Judge Dewey Whitenton.
The five join an initial slate of prominent lawyers and judges, as previously reported by NashvillePost.com.