By DAVID A. FOX
Experts on and creators of intellectual property in the country music industry will discuss the future of intellectual property rights on the Internet at Belmont University's Massey boardroom at 5:45 p.m. tonight.
Organized by the Nashville Internet & New Media Association, the event includes:
* John Beiter, partner at Loeb & Loeb law firm
* Paul Brandt, country music performer
* Richard Conlon, vice president of new media business development and marketing at BMI
* Kim Markovchick, vice president of marketing at Mercury Records
* Michael Moore, content director of Liquid Audio, and
* Ray Quinn, director of new business development at Live On The Net.
The presentation is entitled, "Canary in the Coalmine: The Survival of Intellectual Property on the Internet."
BMI is sponsoring the event and the Curb School of Music Business at Belmont University is its host.
The Massey Boardroom is located on the fourth floor of the Jack C. Massey Business Center. Click on the following link to see a map: CLICK HERE.
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS