The Nashville Health Care Council has named its third class of Nashville Health Care Council Fellows. The 2015 Fellows program, held between January and May, will focus on health care policy, reform, reimbursement shifts, technology and population health management, among other topics. The class comprises 36 local and regional health care leaders.
"The 2015 Fellows include some of the industry's best and brightest leaders with experience and industry focus spanning all sectors of health care," Bill Frist, Fellows co-director, said in a release. "These individuals have a challenging task ahead, and I look forward to the meaningful discussions and debate on our nation's health care that will come from our rigorous curriculum."
For more info on the Fellows program, click here for a Q&A with co-director and director of health affairs at Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management, Larry Van Horn.
The members of the 2015 Fellows class are:
• Oran Aaronson, M.D. – Medical Director, Vanderbilt Spine Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
• Gregg Allen, M.D. – Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, MedSolutions
• Greg Allen – General Manager, Cigna-HealthSpring
• Bill Baucom, M.D. – Summit Medical Associates
• Bill Brown – Chief Executive Officer, Entrada
• Dave Caluori – Principal, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• Nick Coussoule – Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
• Mike Cuffe, M.D. – President and Chief Executive Officer, Physician Services, HCA
• Michael Dal Bello – Partner, Pritzker Group
• Rebecca Dexter – Vice President, Market Performance and Account Management, Healthways
• Lisa Doyle – Vice President, Human Resources, HCA
• Joel Galanter – Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel, Aegis Sciences Corporation
• Rachel Haithcoat – Director - Mergers & Acquisitions, DaVita HealthCare Partners, Inc.
• Mark Harris, Ph.D. – Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NextGxDx
• Darren Hodgon – Vice President, Strategy and Innovation, United Healthcare
• Rusty Holman – Chief Medical Officer, LifePoint Hospitals
• Debbie James – President and Chief Executive Officer, Vivere Health
• Phil Johnston – Dean, College of Pharmacy, Belmont University
• Ed Jones – President and Chief Executive Officer, HealthTrust
• Kris Joshi, Ph.D. – Executive Vice President, Emdeon
• Neil Kunkel – Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Capella Healthcare Inc.
• Mark Lamp – Chief Executive Officer, American HomePatient
• Julie Lampley – Attorney, Butler Snow LLP
• Helen Lane – Executive Vice President & Partner, c3/consulting
• Darren Lehrich – Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
• Wendy Long, M.D. – Deputy Director, Health Care Finance and Administration, State of Tennessee
• David Massaro, M.D. – Deputy Chief Medical Officer, VA MidSouth Healthcare Network
• Ken Misch – Chief Financial Officer, MEDHOST
• Anna-Gene O'Neal – President and Chief Executive Officer, Alive Hospice
• Bill Paul, M.D. – Director, Metro Public Health Department
• Beth Ratliff – Senior Vice President, Premise Health / CHS Health Services
• Saurabh Sinha – Chief Executive Officer, emids
• Lloyd Smith – Partner, PwC
• Paul Smith – Vice President, Division VI Operations, Community Health Systems
• Harsh Trivedi, M.D. – Executive Director and Chief Medical Officer, Vanderbilt Behavioral Health, VUMC
• Erin Wilkins – President, Southeast Region, Press Ganey
Health care consulting firm Applied Health Analytics has launched a radio program focused on health reform, industry partnerships and care improvement.
"Inside Healthcare: Critical Thinking for Turbulent Times" will be streamed on VoiceAmerica Talk Radio, an online radio platform. Upcoming guests include Bryan Sivak, chief technology officer at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Larry Van Horn, executive director of health affairs at Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management.
From the release:
The Affordable Care Act and the health care industry's efforts to meet regulations and requirement result in a wealth of information centered on population health strategies. However, this information is often hard to harness and digest," said Robert Chamberlain, chairman and CEO at Applied Health Analytics and host of Inside Healthcare. "As we continue to coalesce and make available the health car news and best practices from those inside the field, we created Inside Healthcare: Critical Thinking for Turbulent Times, a radio program to share how current evens shape strategy and impact hospitals, health systems, physicians and their aligned constituencies.
For more information, click here.
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS