Nashville-based public relations firm Lovell Communications announced six new clients signed in the first quarter of 2014.
• Nashville-based IPX, an intellectual property management company
• Franklin-based Vivere Health, an ambulatory surgery center and in vitro fertilization laboratory management company
• Oregon Medical Group, located in Eugene and Springfield, Ore., a primary care-based specialty physician group
• Reliant Rehabilitation in Plano, Texas, a rehabilitation management company
• Networking association National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants in Reston, Va.
• Army Sgt. Cory Remsburg, a veteran recognized in President Barack Obama's 2014 State of the Union address.