Tennessee is emerging as a major state for electric car usage, according to San Francisco-based electric transportation and storage technologies company ECOtality.
ECOtality, which operates one of the nation's largest electric vehicle charging networks and is recognized for its Blink electric vehicle chargers, has released Q4 2012 findings that show the following:
• On average, Nissan Leaf drivers in Knoxville utilize public infrastructure at a higher percentage rate than seen in any other region across the country, followed by San Francisco and Los Angeles.
• The average Leaf driver travels 29.2 miles per day. The average Leaf driver in Knoxville travels 33.4 while those in Nashville travel, on average, 32.2. The second and third highest averages in the country respectively.
• Nationwide, the average Chevrolet Volt driver travels 40.5 miles per day. The average Volt driver in Knoxville travels 45.1 while those in Nashville travel 43.1. The highest and third highest in the country respectively.
- ALEX B FRUIN INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDACE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDANCE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; FRUIN, ALEX B TRUSTEE; FRUIN ALEX B INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC, CANDACE F TRUSTEE; STEFANSIC CANDACE F INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC CANDANCE F INHERITANCE TRUST
- ROSS, BRIDGETT D
- COOKE, ETHEN LANYARD TRUSTEE; COOKE, ETHEN LEWIS ESTATE
- JACOBS, JESSICA ALEXANDRA; JACOBS, ERIKA BESS