The Nashville chapter of Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) announced today the addition of 23 new members to its group of Middle Tennessee business owners.
The new members bring a combined $177.34 million in annual sales and 760 full-time employees to the group’s ranks, EO officials said in a release. Though 61 percent of the new member companies call Davidson County home, the new members represent seven different counties in Kentucky and Tennessee.
The Nashville EO chapter — recognized for the past three years as one of the fastest growing EO chapters — has 147 members, which represents at 30 percent year-over-year growth for the chapter. To join, an entrepreneur must be a founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company with gross annual sales exceeding $1 million.
“Entrepreneurs are constantly faced with new challenges and obstacles to success,” Joe Freedman (pictured), president of EO Nashville and co-owner of Music City Tents & Events, said in the release. “By engaging with their peers in organizations like EO, entrepreneurs can learn new skills and ideas to help grow their businesses in healthy and strong ways.”
The 23 new EO Nashville members are as follows:
• Sam Aguiar, founder of Aguiar Law Office PLLC
• Tim Akers, founder and president of Akers Advisory Group LLC
• Tyler Alkins, owner of American Earth Solutions
• Charlie Brock, partner and owner of Four Bridges Capital Advisors
• John Cook Jr., president of Dole Refrigerating Co.
• Chris Crimmins, owner of Crimmins Construction
• Shervin Eftekhari, president of Zander Insurance
• Bill Faeth, co-founder of Inbound Marketing Agents
• Brad Hill, owner of Local Search Masters
• John Huber, co-founder and president, Moo Creative Media Inc.
• Will Huynh, co-founder of Shoe Metro
• Rom Kellis IV, owner of NaturChem Inc.
• David King, president and CEO of King Jewelers
• Brittany Lorenzi, CFO and principal of Cushman & Wakefield | Cornerstone
• Jeff McCorpin, partner and founder of LBMC Technologies
• Wade McMinn, owner and partner of Capital Wealth Advisors LLC
• Bob Murphy, president and founder of RPM Transportation Consultants LLC
• Bethany Newman, co-owner and president of st8mnt
• Jason Patrick, owner of Express Employment Professionals
• Erin Richardson, president and owner of All-American Pest Control Inc.
• Mark Richter, president of MAX Mobility
• John Rosen, owner of Wildkin
• Barry Smith, president and co-founder of Eakin Partners LLC
Hill, Huber and Newman all join EO Nashville as alumnae of EO Nashville’s Catalyst program. Catalyst provides classes, peer-to-peer forum groups and mentorship and is designed to help entrepreneurs grow their companies past the key benchmark of $1 million in annual sales.
The Entrepreneurs' Organization has more than 9,500 business owners in 131 chapters and more than 40 countries.
POSTDATA: WARRANTY DEEDS