Health care technology company Qualifacts last year turned in record numbers lthat included 32 percent sales growth. In an announcement, CEO David Klements said, “Looking forward to 2012, we remain focused on reducing the cost and risk for providers looking to implement a new EHR. And for those organizations that have already selected CareLogic, we will increase our investments in product innovation to ensure our customers are well positioned for the future.”
Other highlights from 2011 include:
· 39 new behavioral health/human services agencies added to the customer base
· 43 new implementation projects successfully completed, including six EHR collaboratives
· 34 eligible professionals from eight providers using Qualifacts’ certified complete EHR CareLogic Enterprise received first-year Medicaid Meaningful Use incentive payments totaling $722,500 and are eligible for more than $2 million over the life of the program.
· The CareLogic community grew by more than 35 percent, adding 6,000 new users
· More than 1.2 million behavioral health consumers are currently served by CareLogic users
· Qualifacts now serves providers in 23 states with new customers in Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina and Louisiana.