Notes from the Franklin-based company's Wednesday confab with analysts, which helped spur a 26 percent pop in the shares.
- The new Rolling Hills facility in Franklin is quickly headed for break-even. Search for 'middle of Janaury.'
- CEO Joey Jacobs, "the most optimistic person in the world," said revenues are growing nicely. "What gives me comfort is that, a third of the quarter is already over with. We have a good visibility on April."
- The acquisition a year ago of five United Medical Corp. facilities is paying off nicely.
- The team at Riveredge hospital in Chicago, where admissions have been put on hold, are working constructively with regulators, but there's no outlook on a resolution. Search for 'maybe.'
- ALEX B FRUIN INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDACE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; CANDANCE F STEFANSIC INHERITANCE TRUST; FRUIN, ALEX B TRUSTEE; FRUIN ALEX B INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC, CANDACE F TRUSTEE; STEFANSIC CANDACE F INHERITANCE TRUST; STEFANSIC CANDANCE F INHERITANCE TRUST
- ROSS, BRIDGETT D
- COOKE, ETHEN LANYARD TRUSTEE; COOKE, ETHEN LEWIS ESTATE
- JACOBS, JESSICA ALEXANDRA; JACOBS, ERIKA BESS